Graphene / titanium composite material and its preparation method
Wuhan University of Technology has developed a graphene / titanium composite material and its preparation method. The preparation method comprises the following steps:
1) adding the graphene oxide to the water, mixing and dispersing the mixture to obtain a clear graphene solution;
2) removal of titanium oxide surface oxide film;
3) Titanium powder for removing the surface oxide film is added to the obtained graphene oxide solution to obtain a graphene / titanium mixed solution;
4) The prepared graphene / titanium mixed solution is ultrasonically dispersed and then ball milled, and the resulting mixture is freeze-dried to obtain a mixed powder;
5) The mixed powder is sufficiently ground, and then subjected to electric field activation pressure assisted sintering, and the graphene / titanium composite material is cooled.
The developed graphene / titanium composites have excellent properties such as high strength, high corrosion resistance and low resistivity, and are of great significance in industrial applications.